Sunday, February 20, 2011

Evaporation

This is my first video.  When I woke up this morning, I was looking out my window and I saw smoke coming off of a chair cushion. At first I didn't really know what it was. Then I looked at the cushion more closely and I saw that it was really wet, so then I thought it must be evaporation. I called my mom in to see it and she said "Do you want to take a video of this?"

That gave me the idea to make more science videos to share with my class. And then my mom asked if I wanted to make my own videos, which I did! After I made a bunch of videos, my mom and I made this website.

Here's our first video, which we made together. You can see water evaporating into steam and also some cool rays of the sun at the end. This is the only video shot by my mom.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! that's so amazing that you can actually see the steam in the video! Nice idea to capture it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mind you have, granddaughter! Love from Mamaw!

    ReplyDelete